About This Wine
You wouldn't Adam & Eve it, but the Greco grape - like many varietals across Southern Italy - probably originates from Greece. This Greco's intriguing aromatic flavour, compared by some to Viognier, is probably thanks to Taurasi's volcanic soil combined with the area's warm sunshine.
- More orchard fruit than the Garden of Eden. This Greco comes teeming with tart green apple, ripe pear and gooseberry notes.
- Lovingly produced by Antica Hirpinia in the Campanian region.
- This white tastes great with stuffed vine leaves, creamy mushroom spaghetti, sole with lemon & dill, feta or ricotta.
- Vegan friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drinking wine from a can produces x4 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.
- Learn more about the climate footprint of this can of wine with CarbonCloud here.