About This Wine
Named for its pale yellow colour, Ribolla Gialla ("yellow" in Italian) is native to Friuli and nearby Slovenia, and despite being around for over 1000 years, pairs beautifully with much more recent innovations, like Sushi or Seafood Tapas, or polenta if you're veggie or vegan.
- A quintessential Italian summer wine, this Ribolla has a light, fruity and floral nose with a crunchy, fresh feel in the mouth.
- Lovingly produced by the Martincigh family that are lucky enough to call Azienda Agricola Grappolo d'Oro home.
- This white tastes great with Sushi, Seafood Tapas, or Polenta. Vegan friendly. 100% Recyclable.
- ABV: 13%
- Drinking wine from a can produces x4 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.