About This Wine
Made from Abruzzo's flagship Montepulciano grape, this Rosato is unusual by local standards - it's much lighter in colour than most Cerasuoli ("pale cherry red" in Italian), yet it retains the same zippy acidity. If you're desperate to love Italian Rosato, yet afraid to say au revoir to Provence style rosés, this might just be the answer.
- A pale but intense rosé, with unmistakable notes of cherry and a sherbet tickle.
- Lovingly produced by the Casimirri family in the Abruzzo region.
- Tastes great with Light Summer Salads, Pesto Pasta, Vegetarian Pizza, Burrata or Mozzarella.
- Vegan friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drinking wine from a paper bottle produces x6 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.
- Contains 1 x 750ml Rosato (13% ABV).