ABOUT THIS WINE
Made from Abruzzo's flagship Montepulciano grape, this Rosato is unusual by local standards - it's much lighter in colour than most Verasuoli ("pale cherry red" in Italian), yet it retains the same zippy acidity. If you're desperate to love Italian Rosato, yet afraid to say au revoir to Provence style rosés, this might just be the answer.
- A pale but intense rosé with unmistakable notes of cherry and a sherbet tickle.
- Lovingly produced by the Casimirri family in the Abruzzo region.
- This rosé tastes great with Light Summer Salads, Pesto Pasta, Vegetarian Pizza, Burrata or Mozzarella.
- Vegan friendly.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is the more sustainable option for all wine lovers.
- Learn more about the climate footprint of this box of wine with CarbonCloud here.