PLEASE NOTE - THIS ITEM IS DISPATCHED SEPERATELY, SO MAY ARRIVE A DAY OR TWO LATER THAN OTHER ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER.
Imagine being able to taste your way around Italy and the best artisan craft wine varietals from the comfort of your own home – sound too good to be true? Not anymore!
Delivered in letter-box friendly packaging, this mixed taster pack is the perfect gift for anyone with an interest in wine or for those who want to try before they buy. Each pack comes complete with a personalised hand-written gift message (please see notes below), accompanying tasting notes and an invite to a virtual tasting on Thursday 29th December, hosted by founder of When in Rome Wine Rob Malin.*
Each taster pack is made from 100% recycled and recyclable materials and contains six, single glass servings of hand-picked, vegan friendly Italian craft wine, allowing you or a loved one to taste your way around some of Italy’s best independent craft wine producers from the comfort of your own home.
- Each pack contains 6 100ml boxes of wine.
- Accompanying tasting notes.
- All wines are Vegan friendly.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Delivered in letter-box friendly packaging.
- Each taster pack contains -
- 1 x 100ml Grillo (12.5% ABV)
- 1 x 100ml Pinot Grigio (12.5% ABV)
- 1 x 100ml Greco (12.5% ABV)
- 1 x 100ml Merlot (11.5% ABV)
- 1 x 100ml Montepulciano (13.5% ABV)
- 1 x 100ml Nero d'Avola (13.5% ABV)
*To add a personalised hand-written note to your order, please first click the 'Add to Cart' button and then, once on your Cart page, click on the button below the image that says 'Click here to add any details about your order'. You can then write your personalised note in the Special Instructions box on your Cart page.
An invitation with a link to the Virtual Tasting Event on Thursday 29th December, will be sent to everyone on the When In Rome Wine Mailing List after Christmas and it will also be posted on this page.