About This Wine
If you’ve got a bit of a cheese fetish, you can’t beat this wine that shares its name with the famous formaggio. The Pecorino grape has been growing in Abruzzo for millennia – and the lucky sheep (‘pecora’ in Italian) in the area used to nibble on the grapes, hence the name.
- A crisp, refreshing white with balanced acidity and brimming with aromas of ripe yellow pear, crunchy apples and sage.
- Lovingly produced by the Casimirri family in the Abruzzo region.
- This white tastes great with roasted vegetables, carbonara, seafood, white meat, provolone and pecorino cheese.
- Each can is 187ml.
- Vegan friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drinking wine from a can produces x4 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.