- A robust red, filled with aromas of plums, chocolate and with notes of wild fruit.
- This red tastes great with Grilled Vegetable Pasta, Pizza Rustica & Spaghetti Bolognese.
- 13.5% ABV
- Each can is 187ml
- Lovingly produced in the region of Puglia.
- Vegan friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drinking wine from a can produces x4 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.
Primitivo - 1 x 187ml can
Please Note - Delivery only available to mainland UK.
About This Wine
The Primitivo (from the Latin “early ripening”) grape was named by a Puglian monk who noticed it was consistently the first to ripen in his vineyard. Known outside Italy as Zinfandel, Primitivo makes bold, rustic and deliciously jammy red wines, and this beautiful example is no exception.