If you’ve got a bit of a cheese fetish, you can’t beat this wine that shares its name with the famous formaggio. The Pecorino grape has been growing in Abruzzo for millennia – and the lucky sheep (‘pecora’ in Italian) in the area used to nibble on the grapes, hence the name.
- A crisp, refreshing white with balanced acidity and brimming with aromas of ripe yellow pear, crunchy apples and sage.
- Lovingly produced by the Casimirri family in the Abruzzo region.
- This white tastes great with roasted vegetables, carbonara, seafood, white meat, provolone and pecorino cheese.
- Each box is 2.25litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Equivalent to £8.66 a bottle.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.
- Learn more about the climate footprint of this box of wine with CarbonCloud here.