About This Wine
You wouldn't Adam & Eve it, but the Greco grape - like many varietals across Southern Italy - probably originates from Greece. This Greco's intriguing aromatic flavour, compared by some to Viognier, is probably thanks to Taurasi's volcanic soil combined with the area's warm sunshine.
- More orchard fruit than the Garden of Eden. This Greco comes teeming with tart green apple, ripe pear and gooseberry notes.
- Lovingly produced by Antica Hirpinia in the Campanian region.
- Tastes Great with – Stuffed vine leaves, Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti, Sole with Lemon & Dill, Feta or Ricotta.
- The vacuum tap keeps the wine fresh for six weeks after opening.
- Contains the equivalent of 3x 750ml bottles.
- Equivalent to £8.66 a bottle.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Learn more about the climate footprint of this box of wine with CarbonCloud here.