About This Wine
This smooth red from Romeo & Juliet’s home town of Verona oozes good old-fashioned romance. Light and refreshing enough to be enjoyed in warmer weather – it can even be served slightly chilled – it also has enough body to remain as enjoyable during the cooler winter months.
- A twist on a classic - this Merlot is light and delicate in taste, low in both alcohol and acidity. It's also vegan friendly.
- Lovingly produced by Societa Agrivinicola Passarini Luigi and Gianfranco in Verona.
- This red tastes great with sun-dried tomatoes, carbonara, chicken, fontina & taleggio cheese
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Equivalent to £8.66 a bottle.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.