About This Wine
Made from Abruzzo's flagship Montepulciano grape, this Rosato is unusual by local standards - it's much lighter in colour than most Cerasuoli ("pale cherry red" in Italian), yet it retains the same zippy acidity. If you're desperate to love Italian Rosato, yet afraid to say au revoir to Provence style rosés, this might just be the answer.
- A pale but intense rosé, with unmistakable notes of cherry and a sherbet tickle.
- Lovingly produced by the Casimirri family in the Abruzzo region.
- Tastes great with Light Summer Salads, Pesto Pasta, Vegetarian Pizza, Burrata or Mozzarella.
- Vegan friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Drinking wine from a paper bottle produces x6 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.
- Contains 1 x 750ml Rosato (13% ABV).
* The free bottle of Rosato offer is subject to availability and only available on www.wheninromewine.com. The £45 spend does not include the Mixed Tasting Pack, Gift Cards or T-Shirts. Offer valid until 31st August 2022, while stocks last. This offer is not exchangeable for cash and is non-transferable. May not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights. When in Rome reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's benefit from it; (iii) amend these terms and conditions, including the end date.